Tuesday 14 April 2009

My Mentor, my Friend Award


I got this award from my dear friend Gypsy, her blog is found HERE. Thank you so much, I'm very honoured to receive this award from you!!!
She says as following: The saying is in Latin - the language of wisdom and love. It means, My mentor, My friend.
She created this award to honour a handful of very special people who spend a great deal of their time making the tagging and scrapping worlds better for others. They give selflessly of their time to teach, hand-hold, write tutorials and create beautiful things for others to use for free. They are very bright lights in all of our lives, and their touch reaches further than they'll ever know.

The rules of this award are simple: the recipients must be true mentors, and true friends. Please do not give this award to every blog you know of, this is only for those who have gone above and beyond to help others. You must pass it on to at least one person who has been a guiding light for you.
I have one special friend who has helped me a lot with PSP/scripting, I know she got the award from Gypsy too, but I like to give it to her too. A great thank you to Simone at Scrappy Bit Of Fun.
And a great thank you to my friend Sharon, she does not have a blog, but still thank you. You deserve the award! However, Sharon has a PSP group found HERE
~ MayK

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Awwww MayK, thank you so much, you are too kind...
This is a lovely thing to receive from such a dear friend...
thank you so much!
Sharon
PSP Manor