Friday 4 July 2008

Indiana Jones 4 and Wanted

I started to write a review on Indiana Jones when I was in MN, but I accidently closed the window, and poof, there went my posting bye bye.

Okay, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, the last of four movies, and I guess I can say this is the last one, especially with Harrison Ford. The man is over 60 years old, but he IS Indiana Jones, and still hot. LOL! The last movie had a lot of subtle hints to the first movie, and more which I won't say, and you can say the movie made a full circle. The end met the beginning or vice versa. I liked it and thought it was a good movie. I give it 8 of 10.

Wanted is an action movie with Angelina Jolie who had the female major role, but she is not the main character in the film, that's James McAvoy. I think he did an excellentjob, from being a nobody turned into an assassin. The movie has its preview in Norway Sept 12, so I got a head start of it. I loved the movie, awsome plot and awsome special effects. I'm actually gonna give a 10/10. If you like action movies, you have to see this one!

No comments: